If you have lost one or more adult teeth, you can replace them with dental implants. Designed to look and feel just like your natural teeth, dental implants can recreate your smile so that it functions and appears as good as new. Here at Ottawa Smiles Dental in Holland, MI, Dr. Todd A. Brower is an expert in dental implants—read on to learn what his treatments can do for you.
5 Benefits of Dental Implants
If you want to restore confidence in your smile, dental implants from our Holland office are a great choice. Here are five reasons why:
- Comfort you can count on: As well as having a natural look, dental implants are also designed to feel and function like your natural teeth. That means they won’t affect the way you look, speak, or chew. Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about them slipping like dentures often do.
- Lasting reliability: If you take care of your dental implants just as you would your natural teeth, they will last for years. All you have to do is brush and floss twice a day and make regular six-month visits to your dentist.
- Fully functional chewing: If you have missing teeth, it will affect your ability to chew properly. Filling the gaps with dental implants means that your chewing function will be restored. Because dental implants are anchored into your jawbone, you won’t have to worry about them moving while you eat.
- Improved facial contours: Missing teeth can significantly change the shape of your face and your bone features. Dental implants will restore the natural contours of your face. Because they reduce the strain on your natural teeth, dental implants also help to preserve your overall smile.
- Boosting your confidence: Because dental implants restore your beautiful, healthy smile, you will feel more confident at work and around friends and family.
If you live in Holland, MI, and you want to find out more about dental implants, call Dr. Brower at (616) 399-3600 to make an appointment.